Updates on Aug 26, 2020
Reported by more than 17,000 users, Zoom had an outrage Monday morning, causing the platform to freeze with no operations starting or joining Zoom meetings.
Till this moment, the reason causing the outrage is not revealed by Zoom, but the service is said to be restored earlier in the day.
Update to Jul 8, 2020:
Zoom launched a hardware subscription service.
On Jul 7, Zoom Video Communications said it's launching a hardware subscription service that aims to make its teleconferencing app easier.
The Price of the Zoom Phone package ranges from $5.99 to $60 a month, depending on the device you choose. Hardware at Zoom Rooms costs $75 to $200 a month.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
With the COVID-19 virus ramping up its spread, many people are forced to stay at home. At the same time the world needs to keep being functioning. So, softwares and apps which allow groups to speak to one another, have become increasingly popular.
Zoom, a platform for video sharing, has become the go-to spot for schools, colleges and offices to get through the problems at hand. In the first half of March, 2020, as the outbreak of COVID-19 getting more severe worldwide, Zoom has become the most downloaded app in communication at the iOS store of US.
On March 13th 2020, Zoom Video Communication announced that they would remove the time limits from complementary accounts for users in regions affected by the outbreak and any limitations for public schools in Japan, Italy, and the U.S., with more countries being added.
Zoom is a cloud video conferencing application offering quality video, audio, and screen-sharing features. It's designed by zoom.us for both small businesses and large corporations.
Zoom now is available for both Android and iOS users. It can include 25 participating video streams, 10 or more hosts and 200 viewers or listeners. It enables participants far-away to join meetings conveniently which will enhance team collaboration.
Good news for those whose laptops or computers don't allow them to download apps: From now on Zoom offers a browser plug-in which enables users to join a Zoom meeting without having to download its app. So far the extension is available for Chrome and Firefox. More browsers, such as Opera and Edge, may also support the plug-in function.
- Send group text, images, and audio from your device
- Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files directly from your device
- Give you control over how screen sharing can happen
- Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
- Join meetings as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
- Quickly start meetings by the given fixed link to your own meeting room
- Add conference call details quickly through the Google Calendar plugin
- Safe driving mode while on the road
- Connect with anyone on both mobile devices and desktops
- Make large-group video calling easy
- Supports lots of callers
- Invite participants with a link
- Sometimes unstable
- Hard to know who drops the call
How to use Zoom?
- To use Zoom, you have different alternatives: log in on their website, download the program for Mac or PC, or download the app for mobile devices.
- After download and installation, you need to create an account if you don't have one. You can create one very quickly by linking your Google or Facebook account, or you can create a new using your E-mail address.
- When all is set up, you will be asked to enter the Meeting ID or Personal Link Name that should have been given to you. Enter this, you are in connection with up to 100 people.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail