Launched by Black Carbon, WordPad is a tool allowing you to text quickly and easily with a minimal interface which makes you edit and view your documents with more space. It performs well in taking notes, creating to-do lists and editing text files.
As a primary word processor which is suitable for Microsoft Windows and Android devices, it is more advanced than Microsoft Notepad while easier than Microsoft Word and Microsoft Works.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
● Sharing files through the application
● Supporting optional spell check
● Saving the documents automatically
● Providing custom themes
● Enjoying the minimal and simplified interface
● Viewing the history of recent files
● Using it in a quick and easy way
● Setting encoding options of multiple character
Please keep informed that this is currently in beta. For more questions, you can send emails or posts on the WordPad forums.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail