Free and open source manga reader for Android.
We do not provide the download link of this app. You can visit popsilla.com to get the apk file directly.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Online reading from sources such as KissManga, MangaDex and more.
MyAnimeList, AniList, Kitsu and Shikimori support.
Reader with multiple viewers, reading directions and other settings.
Open and install the .apk file you just downloaded
2. Installing an extension
Now that Tachiyomi is installed, open the app and navigate to the Extensions tab.
In this guide we will use MangaDex, our most popular extension. Press the Install button and accept the installation prompt that will be shown.
3. Adding manga to your library
Now that you've installed the MangaDex extension it should show up in the Catalogues tab. The items appearing here are called Sources (can also be called Catalogues), an extension can contains multiple sources.
To find and add manga, you can now either use the Latest button on your source, or you can use Browse and search for it.
Now that you've found manga that you want to add to your library, click on it and then press the blue bookmark button.
It should now appear in your My Library tab, ready to be read!
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail