Skype is a free instant messaging application that makes the communication more convenient and interesting. It supports video chat, voice meeting, text chat, file transfer, and other communication functions, which greatly satisfy users' different needs and using habits.
Users can start an audio conversation or make a domestic call or an international one to their contacts, whatever fixed-line telephone, mobile phone, or Little Smart used by another side, it is all suitable for Skype to call it directly.
What's more, it is available to send a message or to realize calling transfer with Skype. As a global free instant messaging app, it possesses 663 million registered members.
- Price: Free
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Category: Communication
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Microsoft Teams and Skype users will be able to call and message each other soon. The rollout of this interoperability should finish by the end of April 2020. This change will probably push more people to Microsoft Teams. Previously, many people have been reluctant to switch to Microsoft Teams due to the lack of this feature.
HD Video Calls
Skype allows you to get together with 1 or 24 of your friends and family on a HD video call.
Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
Read and reply to your phone’s SMS messages in Skype on your PC or Mac.
Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail