Seesaw is a student-driven digital portfolio that inspires your students to do their best work and saves you time.
∙ Any device, shared or one-to-one
∙ Always free for teachers
∙ Used in over 200,000 classrooms and 1 out of 2 schools in the US
- Price: Free
- Version: 7.0.5
- Category: Education
- Developer:Seesaw Learning
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
∙ 2018 Top Pick for Learning by Common Sense Education
∙ Best Website of 2016 by American Association of School Librarians
∙ Richard Byrne's Free Tech for Teachers
How Does Seesaw Help Teachers?
Seesaw’s creative tools encourage student engagement
∙ Students express themselves, reflect on their learning and create a portfolio they're proud to show others.
Get ideas and save prep time
∙ Browse thousands of great activities ready to use in your classroom today.
∙ Collect student responses digitally and lug home fewer papers.
Focus even more on your students
∙ Seesaw helps you see and hear what each student knows so you can better understand their progress
∙ Give more differentiated support through comments and feedback.
Other Seesaw Features
∙ Compatible with 100s of other apps, including Apple and Google apps.
∙ Translate notes, comments and captions into 50+ languages, including Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese and more!
∙ Seesaw is COPPA, FERPA and GDPR compliant. Learn more at web.seesaw.me/privacy
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail