Samsung Smart Switch, the easiest way to move files and contents to your Samsung Galaxy. Users can transfer any contacts, messages, calender, photo, music, movie and device settings to a new Galaxy device.
Android users can directly use the function of wireless device-to-device transfer. iOS users can import contents from iCloud with limited file formats on iOS9 including contacts, calendar photos and videos. Smart Switch can also give suggestions of similar apps on Google Play.
Data on the device or SD card can be both scanned and transferred. Need more details about device information, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch. Download it now and enjoy the convenience between file transfers.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
What will you need if you want to transfer?
For Android transfer:
- Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher can use wireless (Wi-Fi Direct)
- Galaxy devices with Android 4.3 or higher can use the wire via OTG cable
For iOS transfer:
- It needs iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID for the iCloud transfer
- It needs the Smart Switch PC/Mac software for the iTunes transfer
For Blackberry transfer:
- Blackberry OS 7 or 10 can use the wireless transfer
- Blackberry OS 7 can also use the wired transfer
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail