Samsung Notes lets you take, view and edit notes containing texts, images, music, and videos. It's an official application developed by Samsung and you can sync all your notes to your Samsung account. No matter it's hand-written notes, sketches or voice memos, Samsung Notes helps you to keep them whenever you want.
Samsung Notes can be installed from Google Play Store, or you can download its apk file from the link we offer below. Similar to other note-taking apps like Google Keep and Microsoft Note, this app also provides a quick and easy way for users to take notes in various forms anytime and anywhere.
- Price: Free
- Version: 2.0.02.31
- Category: Productivity
- Developer:Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
The app allows you to take hand-written notes which can be recognized and transformed into text.
Insert image and audio
By tapping on the image icon, you can add images to your notes; By tapping on voice recording icon, you can insert audio into your notes.
Pen and brushes
There are various pen and brush types and colors for users to choose from so that you can personalize your notes and paintings.
Memos made with S Note and Memo can be imported into Samsung Notes and all the notes you take can be synced to your Samsung account.
Lock your notes
You can go to settings and create a password for the note you'd like to lock.
Using Bluetooth technology, S Pen takes note-making to the next level. You can accomplish more complex work with this tool, especially for painters. Plus, you don't need to worry about it running out of ink.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail