Google's Pixel Launcher, previously known as the Nexus Launcher, is the home screen experience for the Pixel and Pixel XL phones. It supports a handy new gesture, like pulling down the notification tray whenever you swipe down on the blank part of the home screen.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Google feed is enabled by default: Once you download and install the launcher, you can access the Google Feed and everything it offers without an additional app.
2. Easily find Google Search: quick access to Google Search on the primary home screen.
3. Easily find favorite apps: find your apps from A-Z by swiping up on the bottom Favorites row.
4. Recommended apps: app suggestions bring the app you're looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
5. Quickly open the app or arrange the app: Long-press on apps that support shortcuts to come into where you want to go; Long-press on the shortcuts to drag them to the home screen.
We provide the APK here for the updated Pixel Launcher so you can download it on your device. Beware that this version of the Pixel Launcher may cause a bug for some users that disables the home gesture. You can use the back gesture to get back to the launcher to fix this problem.
Note: If your phone doesn't have a pre-installed Google Play Store, you can't use Pixel Launcher. To solve this problem, you should install the GMS first and then through which to install Google Play Store and Pixel Launcher. Here's a complete guide about how to install GMS on your Android devices.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail