As a powerful word processor, Pages lets you create documents that look beautiful and read smoothly on various devices including Mac, iPad, or iPhone — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud. This fantastic word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, documents, and resumes in minutes.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ Beautiful documents
Choose to write on one of the 60 Apple-designed templates or a blank document and easily add text, shapes, images, and more with a few steps. You can always format your article using beautiful preset styles and fonts.
◆ Advanced writing tools
• Use change tracking to mark up a document when editing
• Use comments and highlights to review changes easily in a document and share ideas with others
• Automatic spell checking and list making.
• Build and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, area, line, and pie charts
• Go back through your previous changes using "Undo."
◆ Share your work
• You can use AirDrop to send your document to people nearby
• Share a documet link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your document to PDF, ePub, and Microsoft Excel
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy your documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint including number of copies, page range selection, and two-sided printing.
• iCloud gives you access and edit function from various devices: Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• As you make changes, Pages automatically saves your documents
• Some features require Internet access
• Additional fees and terms may apply.
• Pages does not offer support for some Chinese, Korean or Japanese text input features like vertical text.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail