Designed by Markus Alexej Persson in 2009, Minecraft is a sandbox game with a randomly generated 3D world where users can play based on the blocks made of texture mapping. Minecraft also features the world exploring, resources collecting, items synthetic, survival risk and more. There are multiple modes in this game, and gamers have to maintain their lives to build the world by collecting resources.
Mine Craft won numerous awards and honors. Its sale has overpass 121 million until February 2017, making it the second ever popular games, only second to Tetris. However, on September 15, 2017, the iOS version of Minecraft didn’t offer access to users in mainland China. Therefore, all Chinese users cannot download and install this game or people who have installed it even cannot enjoy the update and support services.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Multiple Modes of Minecraft
- Survival Mode: As one of the most important modes in Minecraft, players have to collect natural resources all over the world to make squares and items. Based on different difficulty, players need to build a shelter at night to prevent the monsters who will appear in the dark area from a certain radius of distance. The life value of players will decrease when coming across the attack, drown, hunger or suffocation.
- Hardcore Mode: Different from survival mode, hardcore mode is a variant mode in which the players cannot survive and change the difficulty of the game. Players only have one life in this mode, and the world will be removed once they die. However, they can survive only with spectator mode. Players cannot choose the cheating and rewards option in this mode.
- Creative Mode: As one of the main game modes, the creative mode allows users to create and destroy the structure and remove the survival content. In this mode, players can achieve limitless resources and objects from the menu, and they can place or destroy them immediately. Players will have the ability to fly without bearing the harm and hungry. The creative mode mainly helps users focus on creating large-scale project.
- Adventure Mode: Adventure mode is one mode used for users to play on their custom maps. Similar to the survival mode, it has some limitations for players. For instance, they cannot place blocks. One special design is that the command blocks which allows players to make interaction with other players through some server commands.
- Spectator Mode: As one mode added in the new version of Minecraft, it allows players to observe the world through the flying mode. However, they cannot interact with the world and cannot move the creatures. In this mode, the backpack will become a menu. Players can get to other players’ location through the map. All the creatures will neglect the players who are in the spectator mode.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail