Microsoft Word is a word processor application. It was first written by Richard Brodie in 1983 for operating DOS system on IBM computer. The subsequent versions can run on Apple Macintosh (1984), the SCO UNIX and Microsoft Windows (1989) and become one part of Microsoft Office.
- Price: Free
- Version: 16.0.12026.20174
- Category: Productivity
- Developer:Microsoft Corporation
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Microsoft Word provides users tools to create a professional and beautiful document, help users save time. Microsoft Office Word has been the most popular word processor application.
As the core application of the Microsoft Office, Word provides lots of simple document creation tools, and also provides a rich set of features for creating sophisticated documents. It makes your documents more attractive.
Microsoft Word Features:
♥ View, create and edit files for free
♥ Familiar navigation, built for touch
♥ Save your changes as you go
♥ Read comfortably from your phone
♥ View and add comments
♥ Expend your ideas with modern templates
♥ Pick up from where you left off
♥ Easily access to your documents in the cloud
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail