KeepVid provides a simple and fast way for users to download videos directly from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and other videos sites. In other words, it lets people download copies of videos that could not be officially saved from major video sites.
KeepVid is now currently unavailable from official sites like Google Play store, and you can download its apk file from the link we offer below. KeepVid also provides a pro version which costs $29 for a one-year subscription or $39 for a lifetime subscription.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ You can log on Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Instagram directly from the KeepVid application and start to download videos.
◆ Another simpler option is to paste the link of the video you want to download directly on Keepvid.
◆ The quality of a video you download depends on the video itself.
◆ Besides video format, you can also download videos in MP3 format.
◆ KeepVid lets you download videos with subtitles.
◆ You can download as many videos and playlists as you want at one time.
KeepVid stops video-download service
For many years, KeepVid has been providing video-download service for free both on its website and mobile application. But in early March,keepVid removed its video-download service from its website and listed several legal options to enjoy videos, including Netflix, Spotify, and Pandora. Video downloading from the Internet will remain unavailable, and KeepVid encourages users to download videos via the correct and legal ways.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.