As one of the most popular insurance-related smartphone applications on the market, GEICO Mobile app makes it simple for people to pay bills, view coverages, update claims and more. This application has more additional features than what you have expected from your insurance provider.
The GEICO Mobile app can be available on almost every mobile devices including iPhone, Android smartphones, tablets, and event the Kindle Fire. And the experience of using this application on each device is going to be somewhat similar because they are based on the same software.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Compared to other insurance company smartphone apps, The GEICO Mobile app is different, and it can serve as a replacement for their website. There are many features included in this application which will be introduced in the following part.
❍ Obtain an insurance quote
❍ Pay your premium bill
❍ View claims status
❍ Display mobile ID cards
❍ Update claims information
❍ Check your insurance coverage limits
❍ Find out about available insurance discounts
❍ Request roadside assistance
❍ Change your payment plan
❍ Voice assistance
❍ Email GEICO from your mobile device
❍ Locate the nearest GEICO agent
❍ Access insurance ID cards
❍ Make updates to your policy
Pros and Cons
✤ Easy to operate
✤ Allows updates to policy
✤ offer quites for new policy
✤ Digital ID Cards provided
✤ Reports of this app do not work on certain devices
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail