Previously known as Google cast, the new Google home app enables you to control all your Google Home devices and Chromecast. While implementing new changes and improvements, the app still saves the function of the former Google cast which is also currently available on both the Google Play store and iTunes store. Besides the new name, the app gets a new app icon designed by the shape of a house.
As for new features, the app is updated with two new tabs "Watch" and "Discover." With the Watch and Discover tab, you can search tons of Chromecast- supported apps and watch trending content and videos on apps like Netflix, HBO Now and Youtube. With all features rolled into one, you can perform all the functions in one app at any time.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
For Chromecast device users
• Find interesting things by different categories covering actor, movie, TV series and so on from your Chromecast-enabled apps.
• Control the devices by making it Play, pause, raise or lower the volume • Customize the TV screen the way you like.
For Chromecast Audio device users
• Sync Google Home and your speakers, so you can continue from where you left anytime anywhere.
• Control the devices by making it Play, pause, raise or lower the volume • Discover new content and apps.
For Google Home device users
• Control Google Home settings by changing the location, audio player, etc.
• Sync Google Home with all your compatible devices like temperature control, security system, ovens and so on.
• Discover new things and offers.
NotesSome of the cool features may stay unavailable in some regions and countries, and we will be working on it.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail