United Airlines will offer users a more robust experience by giving each some personalized information throughout your travel. At the same time, the app also keeps the basic features you've already known.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Explore new features
The United Airlines app offers you the most useful and relevant information due to a redesigned home screen. A streamlined navigation bar at the bottom of the screen will help you find the app's most popular features. "My Trips" helps you find upcoming active trips, while "My Profile" displays your account information.
2. All-in-one travel partner
You can check in your flights on the home screen and view real-time updates. Check what amenities on the flights and the position on the upgrade and standby lists or explore interactive airport maps to find the nearest United Club location while you are still at the airport.
3. Search for flights and book travel
You can find the fittest flights for you across their global network, and book it on the app with money or award miles.
4. Easily manage your reservations on the app
You can check and change your seat assignments, or rebook your flights on the app.
5. Using the app in the air
With United Private Screening on select flights, you can watch TV shows and movies. The app even helps you track the status of your checked bags and show you which gate you'll arrive to once you land.
You can use miles earned by MileagePlus programs to book award travel on the app.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail