Food Network Kitchen is a free cooking app that allows you to have access to thousands of trusted recipes via multiple devices. Wanna be a more confident cook and bring more joy to the kitchen? All you need is a simple tap on the download button!
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Plenty Of Recipes & Convenient Access
• With more than 80k recipes, you will never worry about the shortage of dishes.
• You can save your favorites and access them across multiple devices any time, anywhere you are. All you need is a free account.
• Video recipes provided for premium users, you can watch, rewind, and jump easily from step-to-step.
2. Exclusive Cooking Class & Cooking Shows
• 25+ LIVE classes every week, taught by cookbook authors, culinary experts, award-winning chefs, Food Network stars, and surprise celebrities! With all these numerous on-demand cooking classes, you can brush on your fundamentals or master a new technique at your own pace.
• Exclusive cooking shows you won’t find anywhere else, easily browse and stream your favorite show in Food Network Kitchen.
3. Integrated Grocery Delivery
• You can order the ingredients you need in Food Network Kitchen and have them delivered right to your door via Amazon Fresh.
• The app is free. But some of the features may require subscription.
• You must be 18 years or over to create an account and buy a Food Network Kitchen subscription. Subscription renews automatically and you will be charged at the current subscription fee. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew at any time.
• We work with No Kid Hungry. Each subscription you purchase will provide meals for kids living with hunger.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail