The free Roku mobile app makes it easy to control your Roku player and Roku TV. You can use it as a second remote, stream hundreds of hit movies, TV shows with The Roku Channel, enjoying private listening, and more.
Offered by Roku Inc., it has more than 10 million installs and 4.5 ratings on Google Play Store.
- Price: Free
- Version: v18.104.22.168203
- Category: Entertainment
- Developer:Roku Inc.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Support voice searching in English in the US, UK, and Canada only.
2. Use Roku app as another remote to control your Roku device.
3. Stream TV shows as well as hit movies with The Roku Channel.
4. Enjoy private listening with headphones.
5. Easily Search for movies, actors, the shows, and directors with your voice or keyboard.
6. Cast photos, music, and videos to your TV, and enjoy the time with the whole family.
7. Add or launch channels on your Roku device.
8. Enter text on your Roku device with your keyboard.
You should connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device to guarantee the specific features of the Roku mobile app. Besides, subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content, and the channel availability tends to change and varies by country.