Update on Aug 10, 2020:
- A new offering system called Advanced Communications was launched.
- Mega meetings of up to 20,000 participants in “view only” mode allow users to hold conferences and live events interactively within 1,000 participants and switch over to “view only” after they reach the limit.
- Microsoft has responded to appeals from its users who want to see more than just four participants on the screen, and has now promised to support up to nine people simultaneously. By the end of April, we can see nine participants on the screen simultaneously.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
- The ability to turn on live captions during a group call or meeting
- The option to add music when PSTN callers are on hold
- Support for vibration and tone alerts for incoming calls received while in the middle of another callMicrosoft Teams is a popular tool that helps companies improve communication and collaboration between employees. It has gained increasing popularity in the past few weeks due to the self-quarantine caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. At the time of writing this review, Teams has reached the 44 million user milestone.
It is already announced that by the end of April 2020, users of Skype and Teams would be able to communicate with each other. Previously, many users were reluctant to switch to Teams due to the lack of this feature.
- Easily manage your team’s projects with file editing and sharing on the go
- Connect face-to-face with HD audio and video, and join meetings from almost anywhere
- Chat privately or in groups, and communicate with the entire team in dedicated channels
- Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention
- Focus on what matters most by saving important conversations and customizing your notifications
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
- Highly customizable
- Integrated with other Microsoft Office apps
- Plentiful integration options
- Only convenient to use in a Microsoft-centric environment
- Compartmentalized design gives an air of formality and rule-following that may inhibit open dialogue
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail