Your Phone Companion app for android works with your Phone app on your PC. It can sync with your computer, and you can text from your PC, sync your notifications, and wirelessly transfer photos and pictures. If you have the right model phone and PC, you can use Your Phone app to mirror your mobile phone's screen and see it on your PC.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Connect your phone and PC
By connecting your phone and PC with the app, you can receive and manage your phone's notifications on your PC, read and reply to your text messages from the PC, and easily upload photos on your phone to the PC.
2. Discover new Microsoft apps
It will find phone and PC apps to help you seamlessly work across devices and discover apps by Microsoft in categories like Education, News, Productivity, and more.
It has over 10 million installs on Google Play Store and is rated as 4.3 by more than 60 thousand users. Besides, it requires Android 7.0 or later to link your Android phone to your PC in windows settings.
Though it is convenient, it is still imperfect as some review mentioned that many of the features of it are only available on a small number of phone models, and it doesn't support users to select multiple photos at once, you have to select them one by one.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail