Lime Player is one of the most useful video apps to play music and video. It supports all types of video format and all ultra high definition video files. As a lightweight video player, it also doesn't require much of the device space.
Powerful and fast, with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support, Lime Player deserves your try.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Lime Player has advanced hardware acceleration by employing the HW+ decoder.
2. Lime Player will give users a smooth playback experience even when playing ultra-high-definition video files like Full HD and 4K files.
3. It supports various video formats including HD, WAV, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, M4V, RMVB, FLAC, and so on.
4. It also supports multiple subtitle formats like TMPPlayer, SubRip, Teletext, WebVTT, MPL2, DVD, SSA/ASS, VobSub, etc.
5. It supports Multi Languages.
1. Quick response from the customer team to give feedback and make update when the app has a problem.
2. The player is smooth and starts quickly.
3. Used for Showbox app, and it works fine.
1. Sometimes crash every few minutes without fail.
2. Constantly skips and freezes.
3. Showbox forces users to download this app.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail