Applock is one of the most useful apps to protect your privacy. You don't need to worry anymore that someone will dive into the areas that you don't wish them to see. Applock refuses unauthorized access and gives privacy guard, and keeps your phone extra secure.
Applock has more than 50 million installs on Google Play Store and is rated 4.7 by over 500 thousand reviewers. Many people have mentioned that the app is a great tool to protect kids from using unsafe applications.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. App locks
Applock supports app locker with password lock and pattern lock, which will guard your private data and keep your phone and app safe. Besides, you don't need to worry about your kids messing up your phone while playing games.
2. Lock apps.
Offer App lock with Multiple Lock Styles and can prevent anyone from unlocking your app without your permission.
3. Find out Intruder
Applock will take a picture of someone unlocking apps with the wrong password, and the photo will be shown to you. Don't forget to give camera permission or it won't work.
4. Hide AppLock icon
You can change the AppLock icon into Calculator icon, so to prevent others find your AppLock app and uninstall it without your permission.
5. Phone cleaner
With read/write external storage permissions, AppLocks will help scan and remove junk files stored on your SD card, residual and APK file.
AppLock is free to download and use, but it also supports in-app purchases. You can get the premium features by subscribing to a premium account.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail