YouTube TV is a standalone service. When it launched in 2017, it was restricted to a small number of locations in North America. But the situation changed in 2019 and now it is available nationwide in the United States.
YouTube TV is available on limited devices, including Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku OS, and Xbox One. Most 4K TVs don't support it out of the box.
- Price: Free
- Version: 4.09.3
- Category: Entertainment
- Developer:Google LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. It is a cable-free live TV without a cable box.
2. It supports major broadcast and cable networks like CBS, ABC, FOX, ESPN, AMC and more including local sports and news channels.
3. Watch program on your smartphone, tablet, computer, smart TV and game, and on your big screen through Google Chromecast, Roku player & TV, as well as Apple TV.
4. Large Cloud DVR. No limit to the DVR storage space and each recording can be stored for nine months.
5. Every family member can have their own Youtube TV accounts as it supports 6 people to share the account.
6. No commitment, no contracts, you can cancel the service anytime.
YouTube TV offers five days for free, and after that, its $40 per month. Besides, you can also choose to add on premium channels like NBA League Pass, Showtime for an additional monthly fee. The $40 per month base price is pretty expensive compared to other streaming services, but you can share the account with six other people, which can help you drop the cost of each person.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail