Google One is a cloud storage service from Google, replacing the premium storage plans that you have to pay for. Google One allows you to call or chat with Google experts about its products and services.
You can store everything, from videos to paperwork to music, and your storage includes Drive, Gmail, as well as original quality images in Google Photos. Their industry-leading security will protect your essential work, files, and precious memories.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Manage your storage plan: including Google Drive, Gmail, and original quality videos and photos.
2. Automatically backup your phone: No need to worry about your data anymore because all your photos, messages, contacts will be automatically backed up in the cloud. You can restore everything to your new devices if you break, lose, or upgrade your phone.
3. Quickly contact team experts: If you need help with Google services, just contact their team experts with one tap.
4. Enjoy member benefits like Google Play credit and special hotel pricing.
5. Share service with up to 5 family members, and allowing everyone to have more storage.
The subscribing to Google One is cheaper than Google Drive plans. The entry-level plan costs $1.99 per month and has100GB of storage. $2.99 per month for 200GB, and if you want to 2TB, you need to pay $9.99 per month.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail