Google Opinion Rewards is a mobile survey tool that will reward you with cash in your Google account every time you finish a brief survey. The app is now available for download in 22 countries. Google announced it would incorporate Cross Media Panel (one of Google's rewards-based programs) into the Google Opinion Rewards program.
- Price: Free
- Version: 2019060208
- Category: Tools
- Developer:Google LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
How Does Google Opinion Rewards Work?
Once you launch Google Opinion Rewards, you need to sign in to your usual Google account. Then you should receive a preliminary "test" survey, which to make you learn better about this service and establish your demographic.
Surveys take around 10 seconds, based on your recent shopping experiences, and end up with a few cents in your account. Over a few weeks, you can end up with enough credit to spend in the Play Store.
Click Buy and make sure your Google Play balance is selected as the payment source.
With location services enabled in Android, you get more related questions about where you went. It is an excellent way to generate some cash with Google Opinion Rewards by establishing your location with GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and mobile networks.
How to get more surveys with Google Opinion Rewards?
More surveys mean more money. It would be great to get plenty of surveys every day, but it isn't going to happen. You can do these things to ensure that you get to answer as many surveys as possible
1. Check the app and get notifications timely.
2. Respond to surveys promptly.
3. Be female: It seems women get more chances for generating rewards.
4. Regular shopping trips to famous stores
5. Tell the truth
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.