GoodRx Drug Prices and Coupons will save up to 80% on your prescription drug costs. Many people in the US might don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy, and there's not a way to compare drug prices.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices possible. The app offers current cash and sale prices, coupons, and valuable savings tips for loads of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. You can buy drugs for less than $4 per fill at some pharmacies.
- Price: Free
- Version: 5.10.3
- Category: Medical
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Free to use: GoodRx is 100% free, and there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use it for all your family members.
2. Coupons save money: GoodRx coupons can be applied from within the app and will help you save up to 80%. You just hand your phone to the pharmacist, and it's easy.
3. Featured by Consumer Reports: Hundreds of doctors and clinics use GoodRx to help save patients money on their medications.
GoodRx can't be combined with your health insurance or programs like Medicare or Medicaid. You can compare the GoodRx price to your insurance co-pay and see which is cheaper.
Your personal medical data is well protected because GoodRx won't sell your data to earn the profit. They make money from advertisements and referral fees.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail