Facebook Lite is designed for low-speed connections and low spec phones by using less RAM and CPU power. It is small, helping you save space on your phone and can use Facebook in 2G conditions.
At the very beginning, it is only available outside the US but now is available in the US too. Facebook Lite is as fully featured as the regular Facebook app. You can like or comment on your friend's content, visit their profiles, and post to your own Timeline.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Find friends and family, start your social connection without the limit of phones and web quality.
2. Share your stories; post status updates; use Facebook emoji to display what's going on in your world.
3. Get notified when someone likes and comment on your posts.
4. Explore local social events, RSVP, and make plans to meet up with friends.
5. Follow people you interested in.
6. Check local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures.
7. Buy and sell products on Facebook Marketplace.
Should you use Facebook or Facebook Lite?
Facebook Lite almost has all the banner features of Facebook. It needs fewer system resources as well as less data, and can work on slower connections. If you've run an older phone or want to save mobile data, choose it! Or the other way around, choose the regular Facebook app.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.