If you worry about online privacy, the Brave Privacy Browser should be one of your choices. It is fast, free, and safe with a 3rd party AdBlocker and will protect you from being interpreted by sneaky advertisers, malware and popups.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Fast and Secure Web Browser
Brave privacy browser gives users the most secure and fastest browsing experience. Without external plugins and settings, you can enjoy delightful browsing without popups, ads, malware, and other annoyances.
2. Private Browsing App
You can get anonymous browsing history, free adblocker, personalized search, and private tabs on your mobile web browser.
3. Battery and Data Saver
Brave displays a 2x to 4x speed increase on Android, thus will reduce page loading times and save your battery and data.
4. AdBlock Web Browser
The Brave's built-in AdBlocker will protect you from being tracked by ads, securing your privacy and private browsing history.
Brave has a syncing tool that allows you to manage your bookmarks across the desktop and mobile versions of the browser. Besides, it is also experimenting with its own coin, named Basic Attention Token (BAT). Users can anonymously pay publishers for their content by micro-donations and get a percentage of it back with BAT.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail