Blackboard is a popular learning management system where you can make students informed and keep up-to-date connections. It is used by faculty across campus in many colleges, departments, and staff training. Students will have their own web page to view lessons, download files, access external links, take tests, and submit assignments.
- Price: Free
- Version: 4.5.0
- Category: Education
- Developer:Blackboard Inc.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Enhanced Cloud Profile.
2. View updates to your content and courses.
3. Check grades for assignments, courses, and tests.
4. Take assignments and tests.
6. Group Management
7. Data Management
8. Blackboard Drive
9. Collaborate Integration
11. Social Learning
12. Dynamic Content
As for the function of collaborating integration, Blackboard cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users can be compatible with this app. If your institution has not updated the proper software or experiences server outages, Blackboard's features and functionality may at times be limited.
When you log in, you will see your course list first. Courses offer a timeline of all your lessons and information, and you can see past and upcoming terms and hide current courses that you don't need. You can see announcements, content items, assessments, and grades through the Dashboard. The Dashboard doesn't include due dates or prioritize items.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail