Earnin is an app to let you draw small amounts of your earned wages before payday. Unlike a payday loan, it doesn't charge any fees. It has immediately become a top-10 app in finance.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
How to sign up?
1. Connect your bank and input the information about your work spot.
2. Once the app confirms your hours worked, you can cash out those hours instantly.
3. The app will debit your account for the money you cashed out on payday.
Need your cash out instantly?
Set up Lightning Speed by connecting your Earnin account to your debit card, which will eliminate the wait time between the money arriving in your bank account and your cash out.
Need help avoiding hefty overdraft fees?
Balance Shield Alerts will notify you when your bank account is low. Sign up for it and turn on Balance Shield Cashouts to get $100 of your earnings deposited into your account, which will avoid an overdraft.
Have trouble remembering which bills are due?
Use Calendar to inform you of any upcoming payments and no need to worry that bills are due.
Need extra cash?
Sign up for Cash Back Rewards will earn you up to 10% cashback when you shop at 1000s of participating local restaurants and stores.
1.Earnie Limits: All users can withdraw up to $100 in a single day. However, individuals will have varying per-day-period limits between $100 and $500.
2. Not Everyone Can Use it: It should depend on the type of work users do, and the way users get paid.
3. Could still get expensive: Though you don't tip every time when you use Earnin, you're still paying for access to your money when you do tip. And the money can add up quickly than you think.
4. Still better than a payday loan: Earnie works out better than a payday loan as there are no ongoing interest and fees.