The Amazon Appstore for Android is an app store for the Android operating system operated by Amazon.com. It was opened on March 22, 2011 and was made available in nearly 200 countries. Developers are paid 70% of the list price of the app or in-app purchase.
We do not provide the download link of this app. You can visit popsilla.com to get the apk file directly.
- Price: Free
- Version: release-9.2400.1.2.203238.0_2000667610
- Category: Tools
- Developer:Amazon Mobile LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
The Amazon Appstore included the "Free App of the Day" feature. Every day, an application, frequently a game, was offered for free. On the launch day, this game was Angry Birds Rio (Ad-Free), in itself a promotional game. On The European launch day, the free app was Angry Birds (Ad-Free). The Free App of the Day feature made an exception to Amazon's payments, instead giving the developer none of the list price during the featured day.
The store's "Test Drive" feature allowed users to try an application in their web browser by launching a virtual copy of Android in the Amazon EC2 cloud for half an hour. The Test Drive service was decommissioned in 2015, Amazon saying that the service had been in decline, partly due to many apps not supporting the feature, and the increasing prevalence of the “free-to-play” business model making it obsolete.
Only a few of the most popular apps available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store are also available on the Amazon Appstore. For example, the Facebook company offers Facebook, Facebook Lite, Instagram, Messenger and Messenger Kids in all stores. However, the company does not offer IGTV separately from Instagram on the Amazon Appstore, nor does it offer WhatsApp, Messenger Lite, Boomerang or Layout.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail