Vudu is a free app that allows you to buy, stream, rent or watch movies and TV shows wherever and whenever you want. It has no subscriptions and no contracts to sign, and you can stream a Vudu movie on many platforms, including smart TVs, game consoles, and Android and iOS devices.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1.Movie Library: With over 100,000 movies and shows, you can always have something to enjoy.
2.Free Movies: You can freely watch thousands of movies with limited and short commercials with Movies On Us, a Vudu exclusive.
3. Download: You can download a movie or a TV show on your phone and enjoy your library offline.
4. No subscription: You don't have to pay for the program you don't like. Just pay for what you want to watch, and get only what you want.
5. Physical Into Digital: Scan a UPC and convert hard copies into digital format with a simple click.
6. Seamless Integration: Google Chromecast supports Vudu, so you don't have to limit yourself to the phone screen. Enjoy the new movie on your home TV set right now.
How does Vudu work?
Vudu won't allow you to watch movies from streaming subscription services like Netflix, so you need to purchase a movie, physically or digitally, and add it to your Vudu library. Physical discs often come with a code that you can redeem for a digital copy, and many can be redeemed with Vudu. For movie rentals, you can pay $1 to $6 according to the movie types. You usually have 24 hours once you play, and 30 days to start watching from the time of rental.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail