Developed by Playdemic, Golf Clash, a real-time multiplayer, allows players to play 1v1, challenge your Facebook friends or hit the Tour to find a random opponent. Golf Clash combines easy-to-learn controls with well-designed gameplay centered around online matches to make users have fun playing on beautiful courses.
Golf Clash is now available both for Android and iOS usersThe game provides an easy access to play golf for users who don’t get plenty of chances to play golf in real life. For beginners, the game prepares a short tutorial that explains the main gameplay mechanics.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
The game has two modes: play with friends and PvP. To ensure the ball heads in the right direction the guiding line aiming at, you need to pull back on the ball until your thumb lines up alongside the center of the circle at the bottom. Then, just line up the arrow with the bullseye and release the ball.
Tips to make you a better player
● Use the overhead view - In the overhead view, users can drag the target in the right direction you want the ball to go in. It will automatically point at the shortest point between you and the hole.
● Upgrade some clubs - You don't need to upgrade every club, just the driver and putter ones, as you'll always use these.
● Earn trophies - Trophies are important for you to get chests. Each tour has a maximum number of trophies that can be won. The higher level the tour is, the more trophies you will earn.
● Improve your spin skill - You can swap your ball and spin direction by tapping the icon on the top right or left. Topspins and backspins will make the ball move forward farther, while sidespins will go in the direction you point it in. Users need to practice the spin directions and after you master the skill, you will have an advantage over your opponents.
The game seems simple to play, but very tricky to master. Golf Clash offers an in-app purchase for users to buy new balls. Upgrading clubs and purchasing new balls will give you some advantages, but it still requires skill to win.