Galaxy Apps is an app market for Android users where you can access and download thousands of apps and games without google accounts or registers. But you need to have a Samsung user account if you want to use this app.
Galaxy Apps is unavailable from official stores like Google Play Store or App Store, but you can download the apk file from the link we offer below. In the Galaxy Apps, you can also find the best perks and deals offered only to Galaxy and Gear users.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
▪ It has an interface similar to Google Play Store's interface.
▪ The tabs let you filter apps of different categories like video games, wearable apps and more.
▪ You can use the search bar on the top to find the app you want.
▪ With Galaxy Apps, you can take interesting photos with effects, filters, and stickers.
▪ Each app is displayed with detailed information including screenshots, features description and matters need attention.
Galaxy Apps is an app store designed for Galaxy and Gear users, and it will be useless for other Android users. In order to use this app and download apps from the store, you need a Samsung user account.