File Manager is simple file manager application which enables users to work with their files in a similar way to how you can do it on the computer, including functions like copying, pasting and cropping.
File Manager is only available for users who use the Android devices. With File Manager, users can make their work more efficiently. Download it immediately to enjoy all of its great features!
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Features of File Manager:
- Supporting local and remote file systems
- Seeing and playing files directly from those protocols without downloading a thing
- Working easily with FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV formats
- Setting up your account on these services to start work with your files
- Working with files on the cloud like Box, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive or Sugar Sync
- Offering a miniature preview of your own photographs when working with them
- Moving APK files from installed applications
Offering a simple and easy-to-use user interface, File Manager is a simple and great file manager which makes users work with files more efficiently. Download it to enjoy its significant features now!